Custom Sofspun Hoodies and Sweatshirts

100% Sofspun™

Hooded Sweatshirt

 100% Sofspun™

Crewneck Sweatshirt

100% Sofspun™

Full-Zip Hooded Sweatshirt

100% Sofspun™

Open-Bottom Pocket Sweatpants

 Custom Screen Printing Fruit of the Loom Sofspun Hoodies

Sofspun Custom ShirtsFeatures at a Glance: Sofspun Hoodies and Sweatshirts by Fruit of the Loom are constructed using a new ingenious style of technologies that  produces a fabric that is completely special and unique to the screen printing industry . Suitable for retail, tourist, business wear, licensing, promos, music programs, retailing, promotions and more. Sofspun Hoodies and Sweatshirts are constructed from predominately ultra soft cotton that is lightweight yet extremely warm.  Ideal for being your top layer for your night out when you need that modern style of dress. A superior softness is warm and snuggly and just what is needed on a cool evening. Each hoodie comes with a media compartment to keep all your gadgets safe and at an easy reach. The hoods are made with a contrasting jersey lining for even more of a custom look. Tie it off with a braided draw cord for a sleek contemporary look. A tear way tag for no itch or un sightly sticking out of your back tag. The hood is made even warmer by utilizing a two ply jersey material and finished off with shiny aluminum grommets. Hoodies and Zippered hoods come with an over sized front muff to load up more goods or keep your hands warm. The cuffs and waistband are ribbed and made from a strchy spandex that keeps out the cold and has a maximum recovery to look as good as the day they arrived.

 

[pdf-embedder url=”https://www.cheaptees.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/custom-sofspun-hooded-sweatshirts.pdf”]

[pdf-embedder url=”https://www.cheaptees.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/custom-sofspun-full-zip-hooded-sweatshirts.pdf”]

[pdf-embedder url=”https://www.cheaptees.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/custom-sofspun-pocketed-open-bottom-sweatpants.pdf”]

[pdf-embedder url=”https://www.cheaptees.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/custom-sofspun-sweatshirts.pdf”]

custom-sofspun-sweatshirts-and-hoodies

Screen Printing Sofspun Fleece

There is a new player in town and it the Sofspun Fleece Collection from Fruit of the Loom. Each and every style is made from a superior brand of cotton that is ring spun and super super soft. This type of Fleece is Lightweight and is extremely comfortable. But don’t let this breathable and un restraining style fool you, It is as warm as any heavy weight fleece garment out there. Its fabric has been made for the screen printing industry and prints as smooth as glass.

Custom Imprinting on Sofspun Hoodies and Sweatshirts

Made for screen printing there is no other brand that has committed itself to the industry. Its fabric is very ink receptive and this allows for less ink lay-down to get a nice opaque and durable finish.  Now your custom imprinted hoodies and sweatshirts can have a soft feel and no more rubber like prints. A larger print area was made yet the sweats are semi fitted for a better look that is modern and fashion forward.

Good Looks and Great Colors on Sofspun Tees

One look at these beautiful Hoodies and Sweats with all the special contrasting and pipping and you will know why we have fallen for this Brand. Each piece has its own unique contrasting colors that make it real easy to choose ink colors to go along with it. Braided Cords on the Hoodies and V notches are just a few of the added touches that put the Sofspun Fleece Collection over the top. The fleece has been dyed with a deep and opaque dye that stands out like no other type of  fleece. This is all possible due to the Sofspun Technology that is setting the Fruit of the Loom Brand apart from the competition.

4 Sofspun Fleece Garments Ready to Order

The sofpun Collection we are carrying will include a Hoodie, Crew Neck Sweatshirt, A full Zip Hoodie and a Sofspun pair of Sweatpants.  The Fleece is made predominantly from its super soft cotton and 60% with the other 40% is Polyester. The really cool thing is the Media Storage that it Hoodie or Sweatshirt has. Hold securely and out of veiw your Ipod, cell phone, or other form of electronics that you carry with you each day of the week.  These garments are perfect for layering as they are warm and ulta good looking to wear year round..

Design Fruit of the Loom SofSpun Hoodie and Sweats

Each one of these styles of Sofspun Hoodies and Sweats are available to be customizes in our shirt customizer. Here you can load your garment in its exact color and design with real ink colors. We offer a huge selection of design templates to aid in the design of your Hoodies. For those who already have their artwork ready, just upload, preview and head over to check out. We have made it very easy and hassle free when ordering custom sofspun Hoodies and Sweatshirts